Goa, a tiny green land surrounded by azure waters on the West Coast of India, with its natural picturesque beauty, attractive beaches and famous architectural temples, grand parties and festivals and its rich Anglo-Indian heritage is a great attraction for all tourists.The most important places of interests are the beaches of Goa which are filled with millions of tourists every year as visitors all over the world flock to this natural paradise to bathe in the pleasant sun and crystal clear azure-green waters of the sea.
To gorge on the lip-smacking and mouth-watering Konkani and Goanese cuisine like chicken rechado and xacuti and to rock and rave in the night parties by the fire-lit sea beaches. The vast collection of diverse rocky and sand,golden or silver sand beaches spellbinds the tourists with their awe-inspiring scenic beauty. Goa, a tiny emerald land on the West Coast of India, with its natural scenic beauty, abundant greenery, attractive beaches and temples and churches with distinctive style of architecture, colorful and lively feasts and festivities, above all hospitable people with a rich cultural has an ideal tourist profile. The main asset that comprises the high profile product is Goa's 105 kms coastline studded with 29 beaches lined by golden sand, a natural harbour, large network of inland waterways, century old temples and churches, renowned for worship and pilgrimage, cultural diversity that has no parallel in the world. The greatness of Goa perhaps lies in its smallness with roots firmly entrenched into the hoary past with richly built heritage. In terms of tourist attractions too, Goa's offerings are superb with their traditions of hospitability, varied lifestyles, cultural heritage and colorful fairs.
Day 1: Goa (Arrival)
Upon arrival at Goa airport/station,transfer to hotel. After check in to the hotel day is free at leisure.Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: North Goa
This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. rest of the day free at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: South Goa
After having your breakfast, proceed to South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions. Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcettetaluka and headquarters of the South Goa district.Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Goa
This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home. The tour ends here.
Package cost Includes
- Accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services as per the above itinerary.
Package cost Excludes
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
- Above is just a quotation, no reservations has been made
- A 25% non-refundable deposit/ advance will be required against the holiday package cost to process & guarantee the travel arrangements
- Hotel rate always change without any prior notice, so please give us clients name to do the booking as soon as possible.
- No refund for any unutilized/ missed service & tours.
- Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed, it is subject to room availability.
- Reconfirm flight timing once again from the Hotel Travel desk.
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings, for private transfer the cost will be extra.
- The Cost of the Airline ticket is quoted on specific class of the specified airlines, in case we are not able to procure the seat at similar class we will try for higher class, the difference of the same will be intimated to you and the difference amount is payable.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates will lead to re-costing.
- In a Group in case the number of passenger’s decreases so cost will get increased.
- Hotels are subject to availability if not available will advise you similar category, in case there is a variation in hotels / room category difference will be supplement.
- The above price is subject to change without prior notice.
- All flights, hotels, itinerary are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to change if change in services or rates of services mentioned.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Hotel is Strictly Subject to Availability at the Rates & STANDARD Room Category Quoted.
- Prices not valid during Block out Dates AND Any Other NON Published Conferences/Special Events dates.
- If the required Hotel is not available, then an Alternative will be suggested, which will result in a change of Pricing or Quote advised.
- All travel arrangements are subject to Born Voyager terms & conditions( refer the website for further details )